Sales Hotline: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 1-9, North stainless steel market, Zhoucun District, Zibo City, Shandong Province
Or leave us a message
Stainless steel valve refers to the valve made of stainless steel materials. The application industries of stainless steel valve include food biscuit industry, instant noodles and rice flour industry, all kinds of quick-frozen food dehydration assembly line equipment and glass products industry.
Materials: 201, 202, 304, 304L, 304, 304L, 309S, 310S, 321, 321h, 316, 316L, 317, 317L, TP347H, 904L.
Stainless steel valve是指运用不锈钢材料制作而成阀门，Stainless steel valve使用行业：食品饼干行业，方便面及米粉行业 ，各种速冻食品脱水流水线设备，玻璃制品行业。
It can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil products, liquid metal and radioactive media.
Main purpose of stainless steel valve
Stainless steel valves are widely used in chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, papermaking, mining, electric power, liquefied gas, food, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage, municipal, mechanical equipment supporting, electronic industry, urban construction and other fields. Valve is a control component in pipeline fluid transmission system. It is used to change the channel section and medium flow direction. It has the functions of diversion, cut-off, regulation, throttling, check, diversion or overflow pressure relief. There are many kinds and specifications of valves used for fluid control, from the simplest stop valve to various valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems. Stainless steel valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as water, steam, oil, gas, mud, various corrosive media, liquid metals and radioactive fluids. The working pressure of the valve can range from 0.0013mpa to 1000MPa, and the working temperature can range from - 269 ℃ to 1430 ℃.
Stainless steel valve installation
1. When lifting the valve, the rope shall not be tied to the hand wheel or valve stem to avoid damaging these parts, but shall be tied to the flange.
2. Before installation, check the valve, check the specification and model, and identify whether there is damage, especially for the valve stem. Also turn a few times to see if it is skewed, because the valve rod is most likely to be skewed during transportation. Also remove the sundries in the valve.
3. When installing the flange pneumatic valve, pay attention to tighten the bolts symmetrically and evenly. The valve flange and pipe flange must be parallel with reasonable clearance to avoid excessive pressure and even cracking of the valve. Special attention shall be paid to brittle materials and valves with low strength. For the valve to be welded with the pipe, spot welding shall be carried out first, then the closing parts shall be fully opened, and then welded.
4. When installing the screw valve, the sealing packing (hemp plus lead oil or PTFE raw material belt) shall be wrapped on the pipe thread and shall not be put into the valve to avoid accumulation in the valve and affect the medium flow.
5. The pipeline connected to the valve must be cleaned. Compressed air can be used to blow away mud, sand, iron oxide chips, welding slag and other sundries. These sundries are not only easy to scratch the sealing surface of the valve, but also block the small valve and make it invalid.
Classification of stainless steel valves
Stainless steel valve products mainly include: stainless steel gate valve, stainless steel ball valve, stainless steel stop valve, stainless steel butterfly valve, stainless steel check valve, stainless steel plug valve, stainless steel filter, stainless steel discharge valve, stainless steel plunger valve, stainless steel drain valve, stainless steel needle valve, stainless steel flame arrester, stainless steel pneumatic valve, stainless steel safety valve, stainless steel diaphragm valve Stainless steel needle valve, stainless steel sanitary valve.